You may be asking yourself — who is this person, and why should I trust what she has to say?
And that’s a reasonable question. With the amount of false news and scams out there, you are wise to question everything you see online.
Well, let me give you a few reasons why you can believe me — or at least not think I’m blowing smoke:
1. We have three kids. We’ve had several pets (cats, dogs, chickens, a lizard) — and currently have two dogs. So I’ve proven I can keep things alive.
2. My degree is in Environmental Biology, so I have an understanding of ecology, plant science, critical thinking. I compost, (try to) grow a veggie garden, and aim to reduce my environmental footprint. So I’m a granola — but a granola with credentials!
3. My husband is an engineer, which provides the perfect logical counterpoint to my gut-instinct decision-making style.
4. I have lived in Canada, the United States and Germany, so I have experienced a wide range of values and lifestyles. We’re settled in Canada now, which is a nice middle-of-the-road balance to the two extremes.
5. I enjoy the good life — rich food, wine and coffee, and I never turn my nose up at dessert.
But I also run, do Pilates and yoga, and try to eat clean.
In short, I strive for balance.
And that is where essential oils come in. They empower me to look after my family’s health needs (physical, mental, emotional) in a natural way, and give me options as we raise our family. I’m not perfect, but I do what I can and continually aim to be better. I’d love for you to join me as I travel along my own wellness journey!
All the best,
Michelle Falardeau Marchand