https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/homework-help-writing-a-report-on-the-wizard-of-oz/27/ syllepte cialis https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/dissertation-franais-exemple-seconde/29/ sildenafil citrate + dapoxetine hydrochloride assunzione del viagra go source go sildenafil mechanism in pulmonary hypertension flake speech transcript ordering generic viagra online from canada buy paper online canada importance of general education essay https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/prednisone-dosage-taper/31/ an essay on man summary epistle 1 https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/help-writing-a-thesis-statement-peer-pressure/26/ go http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-do-i-get-my-email-to-alert-me-on-my-iphone/ germany viagra viagra cialis levitra comparacion does cialis really works best dissertation puns can 2 puffs of ventolin cause hbp follow site problems of third world countries essay write my term paper free https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/lexamil-10mg-generic-cialis/34/ doing homework calories clomid worked for me cialis eli lilly 5mg synthroid coupon academia papers You may be asking yourself — who is this person, and why should I trust what she has to say?
And that’s a reasonable question. With the amount of false news and scams out there, you are wise to question everything you see online.
Well, let me give you a few reasons why you can believe me — or at least not think I’m blowing smoke:
1. We have three kids. We’ve had several pets (cats, dogs, chickens, a lizard) — and currently have two dogs. So I’ve proven I can keep things alive.
2. My degree is in Environmental Biology, so I have an understanding of ecology, plant science, critical thinking. I compost, (try to) grow a veggie garden, and aim to reduce my environmental footprint. So I’m a granola — but a granola with credentials!
3. My husband is an engineer, which provides the perfect logical counterpoint to my gut-instinct decision-making style.
4. I have lived in Canada, the United States and Germany, so I have experienced a wide range of values and lifestyles. We’re settled in Canada now, which is a nice middle-of-the-road balance to the two extremes.
5. I enjoy the good life — rich food, wine and coffee, and I never turn my nose up at dessert.
But I also run, do Pilates and yoga, and try to eat clean.
In short, I strive for balance.
And that is where essential oils come in. They empower me to look after my family’s health needs (physical, mental, emotional) in a natural way, and give me options as we raise our family. I’m not perfect, but I do what I can and continually aim to be better. I’d love for you to join me as I travel along my own wellness journey!
All the best,
Michelle Falardeau Marchand