viagra testen kostenlos report writing website american literature research papers teva amoxicillin 500 mg side effects 26 essay on the film matilda follow buy a research proposal levitra 10 mg bayer vital click follow phd thesis ethnography https://heystamford.com/writing/being-right-does-not-always-help-one-make-friends-essay/8/ research paper kabanata 4 esl article ghostwriter services for phd writing a report format mentina al viagra stranger than fiction essays massage case study template essay on cosmetic animal testing cheap application letter proofreading sites https://psijax.edu/medicine/que-pasa-si-tomas-viagra-y-no-tienes-relaciones/50/ go site follow site definition antithesis literature viagra price cozumel viagra online viagra buy prescription group top personal statement editor site au effects of cialis 20mg go to link go site assignment introduction example good essay checklist You may be asking yourself — who is this person, and why should I trust what she has to say?
And that’s a reasonable question. With the amount of false news and scams out there, you are wise to question everything you see online.
Well, let me give you a few reasons why you can believe me — or at least not think I’m blowing smoke:
1. We have three kids. We’ve had several pets (cats, dogs, chickens, a lizard) — and currently have two dogs. So I’ve proven I can keep things alive.
2. My degree is in Environmental Biology, so I have an understanding of ecology, plant science, critical thinking. I compost, (try to) grow a veggie garden, and aim to reduce my environmental footprint. So I’m a granola — but a granola with credentials!
3. My husband is an engineer, which provides the perfect logical counterpoint to my gut-instinct decision-making style.
4. I have lived in Canada, the United States and Germany, so I have experienced a wide range of values and lifestyles. We’re settled in Canada now, which is a nice middle-of-the-road balance to the two extremes.
5. I enjoy the good life — rich food, wine and coffee, and I never turn my nose up at dessert.
But I also run, do Pilates and yoga, and try to eat clean.
In short, I strive for balance.
And that is where essential oils come in. They empower me to look after my family’s health needs (physical, mental, emotional) in a natural way, and give me options as we raise our family. I’m not perfect, but I do what I can and continually aim to be better. I’d love for you to join me as I travel along my own wellness journey!
All the best,
Michelle Falardeau Marchand